Miss Strong
Bonjour Bloggers!

 Silent Reader[s]
No matter how hard things may seem, don't feel down, and don't give up. The clouds will clear, and there are brighter days ahead. InsyaAllah


Entries About Linkies



Tagboard


Credits Section ♥


Template: Intan Aqilah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   
Fully edited by: Farrah Muhammad 


Yes you, I LOVE YOU !!


Assalamualaikum and hye readers :)

- Good Luck SPM nanty yea syg...-
- Love you sooo much! -
- Jangan noty tau.. amaran nie... :p -
- Syg isteri b sorang dunia akhirat.. -
- B sayang syg sorang je sampai bile2! -

okayy ini sangat sweet. bagi aku lah kann bagi awak, awak, dan awak yang baca nie saya tak tahu :')
baby, i am really-really-really appreciate that okayy. thankyou so much sweety!

dye buat nie semua, act aku yang minta. lepas habis tusiyen. but he willing to do that, so nak buat macam mana kan. aku bagi je lah buku tu. since buku tu still "baru" lagi kan, *yeah aku baru beli dekat Popular, haha* okayy forget it. ha since buku tu still baru lagi, so aku nak dye yang rasmi kan. i am not even write yet at the note book okayy. so aku bagi dye yang tulis dulu, at the front page of the note book. yelah kan, kalau bukak je buku tu nampak signature plus dengan kata-kata semangat dye tu, mesti lah lagi semangat nak tulis. haha #mengada.

Sayangg.. having you in my life is a beautiful feelings. you make me feel so special with all that you say and all that you do.. and today, all i wanna say is.. you are the one I LOVE and no matter what i will forever keep LOVING YOU !! :')

I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart no matter what length of time it's for and regardless of the distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strenght as a couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me, and never ever want to leave you or live without you :') I love you for giving your heart to me and trusting me with your pride. I love you for wanting me and needing me by your side. I love you for making me smile whenever i feel sad. But most of all I LOVE YOU cause i know you're mine for real <3

For you my boy,
: MOHAMAD IKMAL ALIFF B. FIRDAUS :