Miss Strong
Bonjour Bloggers!

 Silent Reader[s]
No matter how hard things may seem, don't feel down, and don't give up. The clouds will clear, and there are brighter days ahead. InsyaAllah


Entries About Linkies



Tagboard


Credits Section ♥


Template: Intan Aqilah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   
Fully edited by: Farrah Muhammad 


iloveyousomuchsayang :)


Assalamualaikum and hye readers ;)


this is a conversation between me and beloved one :)

me : iloveyousomuchbaby ♥ 
my boo : i love you more than you know sweetheart ! 
me : hehe . okayy . banyak mana tu ?
my boo : hm, banyak . macam bintang . bintang tak boleh dikira kan ? ha macam tu lah :)

kayy it was like.. seriously tak tahu nak cakap apa . No matter how i feel it's always true, that the one thing that makes me smile is you . Dude, you're the only thing that i can't live without . Trust me . There are millions of people in this world, but i've choose you to be my Mr.Right . i love you for who you are . You're the luckiest man in the globes because you got me :p i'm the only one who'll be waiting for ya when you're so far away . Nothing can change the fact that i love you so much kayy . i loves our relationship, our love journey . and i loves our love story . i loves all about us . No matter how many times i get hurt just because of you, i won't leave you . Because even if i have a hundred reasons to leave you, i'll took for that one reason to fight for you . and i won't let myself to hurt you again . i'm afraid to lose you :/ cause you're the best i ever had sayangg  i just want you to be with me till the end of my life . bitter sweet together . thank you for everything :')

# when i tell you i love you, i don't say it out of habit or to make a conversation . i say it to remind you that you're the best things that has ever happened to me .

                                                                              SINCERELY,