Miss Strong
Bonjour Bloggers!

 Silent Reader[s]
No matter how hard things may seem, don't feel down, and don't give up. The clouds will clear, and there are brighter days ahead. InsyaAllah


Entries About Linkies



Tagboard


Credits Section ♥


Template: Intan Aqilah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   
Fully edited by: Farrah Muhammad 




Greatness as you, smallest as me
You show me what is deep as see
A liitle love, litte kiss, a little hug, a little gift
All of little something,
These are our memories..

You make me CRY, make me SMILE,
make me FEEL the love is true,
You're always stand by my side,
I don't want to say goodbye..

You make me CRY, make me SMILE, 
make me FEEL the joy of love oh kissing you..
Thank you for all the love you always give to me
oh.. I-LOVE-YOU..

YES.. I DO !!


" you'll never know how much you truly love someone , until one day , when they're gone.."

ILOVEYOUSOMUCHANDFOREVERIKMALALIFF